Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - Wanted

Please note

Old 12-01-2006, 12:44 AM

Default Re: 1969 300 deluxe 2 dr post

Thanks a lot Dan

The new owner of the "picture 2" car has been communicating with me since he purchased it Dan. Latest emails were last week as he is now trying to address the interior, particularly the door panels. After reviewing Greg's picture I would agree "my picture 2" seats are correct (as per my original disclaimer).

If there were in fact no "Blue vinyl" seat inserts, I guess the two I have seen would have been recovered.

My mind is worn out, I need a vacation
Old 12-02-2006, 03:57 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 1969 300 deluxe 2 dr post

Boys , I'm on information Overload !!Thats great stuff, you right , It's as clear as mud. Don knowing yours is a 752 code as well helps and Len's car in BC threw me a bit. I believe your right to as Len said he use to live in the TO area and that Keith had seen his car in a local show. I'm just waiting for SMC's package to arrive and hope they have the same material. I'll need enough for both the front and back benches . any Idea on how much material I'll need to order ? Thx Bob
Lately into Beaumont SD's, 66,67,68 and 69 , including a 69 2 Dr Post Beaumont , an L78 2 Dr Post Chevelle LS6 Chevelle's, LS6 and L78 El Camino and Camaro fan ! Also 2 Cdn Documented COPO's, a COPO Camaro and COPO Chevelle Love GM Products