Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > COPO - United States

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2016, 02:57 PM

Default Very likley missed out on a 9561 body last night!

well I was hoping to be posting pictures and asking for help ID'ing my 9561 sadly it was bought out from under me,but I'm still curios what you guys think of this possible 9561 Camaro,i was looking through a local on line sale page (like craigslist) and I came across this ad for a 1969 Camaro roller that has been sitting in the original owners broken down garage for 40 years,this seller says he got it from the original owners family after he passed away for helping them sell all the dead guys stuff, anyway that's what he claims!I was supposed to look at and probably buy it weds but he called last night and said he was just offered $2000 above his asking price and the guy bought it as soon as he saw it! I was told it had a blown up 427 that this guy sold along with an M21 trans that was also gone already! It is an X44 hugger orange,factory 4 speed,power disc brake,factory cowl hood car with a 4.56 12 bolt,and a big block heater box! it cam with NMW tow tabs and pins,free wheeling hubs and a tow bar,does anyone have any info on this car or maybe one of you guys bought it? man I'm so pissed!
Attachments - The Supercar Registry this one.jpg 14224843_571212769753184_2002996368079748326_n.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...