Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 02-16-2005, 06:46 AM

Default Re: Los Angeles 69 Camaro

Shall I reply here or were you thinking of someone else?
Old 02-16-2005, 12:15 PM

Someone else Darren, when I get a free moment I will answer your Email, I do believe although there was pressure here that was and is not necessary I do owe you an apology for saying some things by reacting with emotion rather then thought and common sense. It is as Jeff said however, it is not my car to just do as I please when I please, but I will get the request handled. The thing has been sitting fifteen years so I dont think it or this board are going anywhere, The Email I will be sending you will give you a bit more insight as to who I am and how things go in my world. That is really the only thing you had said that pushed my buttons as you really dont know anything about me so I will take the time to bring a little bit of understanding between us as I have heard you are a good guy, rather then two people with the same love of the hobby alienating each other it makes more sense to be able to work together.
Motown
Old 02-16-2005, 03:36 PM

So who are you referring to Motown? Sorry I asked for a pic of something you originally said you would e mail me the following day. I still am asking, I wil ask in a month from now too if you still haven't sent me one or posted one. Hopefully you will meet up with the owner of this Dana Camaro and I can quit asking. How is the build sheet removal coming?
Old 02-16-2005, 11:34 PM

Joe,
The point is this. As soon as I am able to catch up with the owner of the car who owns a carpet business and works a lot of of town I will get the photos of the car and get them posted or Emailed whichever the owner prefers. Also, no one has stated that this is a Dana Camaro for sure yet either, having an owners manual with the Dana name on it does not yet prove it is a Dana car. As for asking, you only have to ask once, as Jeff said, when I have the opportunity to make it happen it will. I am starting to get a bit worn about this same discussion, if the subject is left alone until I get the photos I will satisfy the requests. If I have to keep repeating myself about this when I get the info I will Email it to those who have not been bugging the hell out of me. If that is not good enough then oh well.........
Motown
Old 02-17-2005, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is not as if all I have to do in life is to please a group of spoiled brats.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are we to assume the "spoiled brats" are the same general group of sYc members who you came calling on in the first place to get the info you needed to find an LA Camaro build sheet?
Old 02-17-2005, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Joe,
The point is this. As soon as I am able to catch up with the owner of the car who owns a carpet business and works a lot of of town I will get the photos of the car and get them posted or Emailed whichever the owner prefers. Also, no one has stated that this is a Dana Camaro for sure yet either, having an owners manual with the Dana name on it does not yet prove it is a Dana car. As for asking, you only have to ask once, as Jeff said, when I have the opportunity to make it happen it will. I am starting to get a bit worn about this same discussion, if the subject is left alone until I get the photos I will satisfy the requests. If I have to keep repeating myself about this when I get the info I will Email it to those who have not been bugging the hell out of me. If that is not good enough then oh well.........
Motown

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever then. Perhaps to avoid this sort of "bugging" in the future, wait until you have the pics in hand before broadcasting to the world that you'll gladly e-mail them to anyone who wants to see. I'll honor your request and just let this story fade away like the rest. I honestly just wanted to see a pic of what a Dana ink stamp looks like, because i had never seen one. ...Still haven't as far as that goes.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:07 AM

Supercar Kid,
I was not referring to you or 99% of the board members here with my most. Nearly all who posted in this thread had some positive helpful input to offer as to the location of the build sheet. I apprieciate that help and I am certain then when I can get behind the locked doors of where the car is at that the info I recieved here will help a great deal with the build sheet location. Darren, you asked first and I do apologize for not answering your initial quetion about the car possibly being for sale, if it is you will have first shot at it. I made a mistake when I used the term Brats, it should have been Brat. I re-read the entire thread to find that 13 posts have been made by Joe all concering the same issue, asking for a photo of the owners manual which I still have no problem with, but in all thirteen posts it seems onesided as no positive input has been offered by you to address my initial question. The whole concept of this board is a two way street, you give and you get. If I have offended you in the past Joe I wasnt aware of it, but what ever the case just give it up, Ok? I do not respond well to the pressure that comes with 13 posts all regarding the same thing, what you want. After I have the opportunity to take the photos you can get them from any of the board members who were helpful in this thread as I will Email all of them the photos I take. It takes all kinds to make the world, everyone dont get along, so you go your way and I will go mine. If you wish to continue this crap then lets take it off the board as this is just a waste of everyones time. The amount of time I have spent responding to your repeated statements I could have got the photos taken. Dont go away mad, just go away.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The amount of time I have spent responding to your repeated statements I could have got the photos taken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:29 PM

I appreciate you apology Matt. Looking forward to any info.