Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 08-19-2002, 03:30 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default sYc member selling Yenko memorabilia

We got this email from an sYc member asking if we would post an ad for him, so see below!

selling yenko mema, everything is origanal, no fake's or repro;s. have about 20 items. i will not brake up the items. so if you want the real thing, i have it. expensive so please don;t call unless your serious. thank you. call in the evening after 8'00 pm, est. or leave the time to call and i'll call you. 610-377-0459 '

here's a list of the item;s that i have. i'm not breaking the item;s up.1- alum postal box from father's garage, 20x11x5. 1-puschase order for cars. 1-reply message. 1- blank check (new). 1-vehicle service memo. 1-chirstmas card from don. 1- yenko retirement income plan. 1- pic of ground breaking of dealership. (1972). 1-yenko envelope. 1-release stationary, stinger logo. 1-cash disbursements journal. 1-canceled check from dealership.1-pic of don dated 1930.1-yenko iron on transfer. 3-business cards.1-invitation to the new dealership, (1949). 1-chevy sales @ service agreement to don. 1-page of yenko check;s never used.(3). 1-old yenko post card. 1-worksheet from garage. 1-newspaper article about don with pic. 1969.1-deposite slip from bank of pitts.1-central garage bill. 1-yenko post card.1-c.o.d. card from post office.1- gas recipe with don's sign.1-yenko statement(new).1-frieght bill to yenko.1-credit memo to dealersip. 1-gm. public relations release. 1-yenko plastic hair cover.1- yenko money bag,with key @ logo. other canceled checks.

thank you, benny