Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 05-15-2020, 04:19 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default GM Big Block Chevy Experimental Aluminum Intake Manifold Tall Deck BBC Prototype

This is a real deal factory GM Experimental/Prototype high rise aluminum intake for TALL DECK Big Block Chevy engines. The casting number is 0 319183 as shown. The parts beginning with "0" were reserved by GM for prototype/experimental parts. The casting date on this manifold is 12.5.68 as shown. This is likely the only intake with this casting number ever produced.

This intake is in amazing original condition. The finish is bare aluminum with no paints or coatings. It looks more like a piece of jewelry than a mechanical part. There are no breaks, repairs, or modifications to this intake. All threads are good with no helicoils for thread inserts. This intake is in excellent condition.

I have this original GM Big Block Chevy prototype/experimental intake manifold listed on Ebay starting at $9.99 with NO RESERVE.

If you are interested, here is a link to the listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373051756690

I am offering free shipping WORLDWIDE on this intake to paid members of this site. If you are the high bidder on this intake at auction end, simply send me a private message through this site before paying and I will send an invoice through ebay with free shipping.

I also have many other interesting parts up for auction, all starting at $9.99 with NO RESERVE. Click on the link below to see my other listings:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/super-novas...1&_ipg=&_from=

Thanks and good luck to all,

Jason
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 0-intake5.jpg 0-intake4.jpg 0-Intake3.jpg 0-Intake2.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 05-24-2020, 02:30 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Ending tonight at 7PM Pacific Time. Currently at $350 which is an absolute give away price for a prototype intake.

Thanks and good luck,

Jason