Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale > Parts/Memorabilia - Sold listings

Please note

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default NOS 1969 Chevrolet Simulated Rosewood Steering Wheel Never Used Camaro Chevelle Nova

This is a real deal New Old Stock GM simulated rosewood steering wheel that was an option on 1969 Camaros, Chevelles, Impalas, and Novas. This wheel was a half year option with a similar simulated walnut wheel being offered earlier in the model year. This wheel just came out of long term storage from a retired GM employee who had been there since the 50's. I'm not sure how he came into possession of this wheel but I'm sure we can use our imaginations. I have been getting a good amount of static from members about listing rare parts on Ebay instead of here so I thought I would give this a shot.

This wheel is in amazing original condition as shown. The color and grain is unreal. Frankly, when I first looked at it I thought it was too good to be true. All the tell tale signs check out and this wheel is amazing. The color is as rich and vibrant and you could ask for. The original molded in joints are intact and awesome. There are a few small scuffs and nicks on the rim and some scuffs on the spokes from years of storage but nothing to write home about. This wheel would be right at home at the nicest of cars.

Now on eBay auction starting at $9.99 with NO RESERVE. Free shipping to paid members worldwide. If you win the auction, please send me a PM through this site and I’ll send an invoice with free shipping.

If you are interested, here is a link to the auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/373949688004

The auction ends this Monday,March 6th, at 7PM Pacific Time.

Thanks for the ad and good luck bidding,

Jason
Attached Images

Last edited by SuperNovaSS; 03-06-2022 at 09:27 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 9.JPG 8.JPG 7.JPG 6.JPG
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Closed Thread