Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM

Arrow 2003 Viper SRT10 Roadster - Clean and Low Miles - Hennessey Add ons

My Brother is selling his 2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10. It has always been in our family and was bought new by our cousin for 79k. My Brother bought it in 2011 and just does not drive it. Very low mileage car with only 18k miles on it.

Just after new, our cousin had a local shop install some Hennessey add on's (not a Hennessey job) at a cost of several thousand dollars. This included hennessey exhaust, front fascia, rear wing and short throw shifter. All original parts were retained and go with the car, excepting the exhaust.

Nothing non operative on the car, and only a few rock chips in front on paint. One paint bubble on rocker. Other than that, flawless.

Only premium ethanol free fuel ever used in its short 13,000 mile life. Car has been garaged kept and well maintained. Oil has been changed every year regardless of mileage.

As stated, this Viper has an upgraded exhaust for a mean deep growl, big rear spoiler and a Hennessey front bumper, upgraded shifter, black powder coated wheels, and painted interior (again, original black interior pieces go with the car). The A/C blows "Ice Cold".

Clean Carfax, never any wrecks or other issues, VIN is 1B3JR65Z93V501742 if you wish to verify.

Various sites place the used car value on this Viper at 38k-42k

We are asking a modest $37,000. Pm me for details, or call my brother Nick at 504-237-7241. Yes this is the brother that owns a chick fil a franchise, you might even be able to get a coupon or two out of him

He is not interested in any trades at this time.

Rich

Flaws

Spare Parts

Mileage

PeteLeathersac (07-14-2020)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...