Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Ebay & other seen ads section

Please note

Old 07-04-2023, 01:23 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 5,995 Times in 2,925 Posts
Default '63 Lemans 326/3-sp Convertible

Neat car, unfortunately being sold by the same MN dealer who was peddling that black '66 Chevelle SS396 convertible, so it's unlikely there's a deal to be had here....

Link to 1963 Lemans Convertible eBay auction

263P147424

*Note: When you click on this link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission from eBay. These commissions help to provide financial support for the sYc site.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 07-04-2023, 03:16 PM

Thanked 3,783 Times in 1,603 Posts

----I want one of these, but this isn't the one. Too many things not in alignment or damaged. Plus, not one engine pic and mediocre color combo for me. The 63's with the 326 are fun little cars generally, and by the way, were only available with a 3-speed if you wanted to shift....Bill S
Old 07-04-2023, 04:19 PM

I would really like to see pics of the trunk pan under the rubber mat.I have owned a lot of these cars and the front windshields tend to leak,the water goes behind the firewall pad and settles in the foot pans.They rust from the inside out.The dies cast across the back costs a ton to try to refinish and NOS is like unabtanium.I paid a couple thousand about 10 years ago and just found a fuel door last year.As said fit is poor and no under pics or engine compartment pics would have been good.I love these cars even though next to a Corvair they are the 2nd most dangerous car build.JMHO Tom