Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Baldwin-Motion Performance

Old 12-08-2013, 12:48 AM

Default Re: 1971 Camaro Baldwin Motion on ebay

Car sold Friday.
Might have been the eBay bidder.
Sweet car.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:38 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

OK guys!!Funny I just noticed this post!! Some of you guys just crack me up! I give YENKO.NET first dibs on cars that are only advertised here!!
The car had a STARTING BID $150,000 and RESERVE $175,000. Yes there was one bid from some fruitcake and contacted me and asked if he could get out! No problem because he was not close to reserve. I never used in over 20yrs EBAY!! This was a first and a few other cars that I tried to use EBAY and still SOLD THEM WITHOUT EBAY in the end.. If you are a TRUE & REAL buyer, YOU will be hooked up to the REAL OWNER and a matter of MINUTES!! If you know me you would know this about me!!! $35k broker fee!! You must be talking about some others brokers or dealers!! These are your hero's in the business NOT ME!! I will leave that topic for a book one day! I am one of the BEST BROKERS in the country who picks & chooses who or what I sell...

I started at 180k, because NOBODY wants to be told FIRM price, everybody wants to feel they saved a buck! This is why I charge both sides when there is NO money left on the bone and both seller & buyer throw me Bone and the car goes done the road!! $35k boy I still got to laugh! YOU DONT KNOW ME!!
The car has been sold(deposit in house) but not finished paid for, who knows till its paid in full..
Old 01-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

You can get the 73 Baldwin Motion Chevelle for $150k or a 71 Baldwin Motion Camaro for $175K and or a 69 Baldwin Motion $400K. Get threw a few questions and YOU TOO can talk to the REAL OWNER!! These #'s have NOT changed in the falling market that we had and it sure wont change with the rising market coming back up!!!

Have a great day!!!