Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 02-15-2019, 06:04 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Bill Thomas 396 Performance Handbooks NEW OLD STOCK

This is a Bill Thomas Performance Handbook from 1965. This book was produced the first year the Big Block Chevy engine was released and explained the design of this new engine as well as performance modifications, assembly procedures, etc. It also looks into Small Block Chevy and 409 engines. It is over 125 pages. It is very detailed with many diagrams and charts. It even gets down to things like water pump rebuild. This is a great introduction book to the Big Block Chevy and other engines. This book is very hard to find today since they were the go to book for answers on BBC engines. Because of this many are very well used with greasy fingerprints on pages, notes written inside etc.

I was lucky enough to buy a number of these from the estate of a speed shop that closed its doors in the 70's. All the books I have are unused with wear on the covers from dusty storage and being moved around. They look nice as they are and would look even better with a light cleaning. I think most if not all of the soiling will come off if you know the correct techniques. The internals of every book are excellent.

I am selling these books for $75 each including shipping in the US. I will check on International shipping.

Thanks,

Jason
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_7790.JPG IMG_7787.JPG IMG_7786.JPG IMG_7785.JPG
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...