Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 03-24-2024, 12:14 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1971 Olds 442 Convertible Born-With Drivetrain All Docs Frame-Off On Rust-Free TN Car

$99,800, located in Mazomanie, WI, and sold through my collector car dealership, Buy Gone LLC. Let's find a good home for this high quality car, SYC friends.

This convertible is finished in its original '71-only #43 Lime Green Iridescent, with white top/stripes, and pearl white interior. It's quite a stunning combination.

The car has its born-with drivetrain, along with incredible provenance including original window sticker, multiple broadcast sheets, original bill of sale, and detailed maintenance records since Day 1. The 455 was built with Mondello Performance advice & components, with W-30 level performance in mind. The already stout TH400 additionally beefed up. All receipts included. This one isn't just pretty to look at, gang.

This is a TN 442 that never had rust, and has its original sheet metal. Undercarriage metal and floors are smooth, not pockmarked. It's quite a sight to behold, with no corners cut.

Lifelong Oldsmobile fanatic, Jason Stritesky, performed the meticulously detailed restoration on this car, and it's earned top honors at the Olds Nationals, MCACN, and Antique Automobile Club of America. More than 550 photos and over 90 minutes of detailed video at the link below:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204709678406
Attached Images

Last edited by Tidmack; 03-24-2024 at 12:17 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry image040.jpg image038.jpg image036.jpg image024.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 03-24-2024, 02:11 PM

Spectacular car, and the best eBay ad I've ever seen.
The Following User Says Thank You to L_e_e For This Useful Post:
Tidmack (03-24-2024)
Old 03-24-2024, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_e_e View Post
Spectacular car, and the best eBay ad I've ever seen.
Thank you, Lee. Jason's work on the car was spectacular, and I appreciate your kind words about the time I invest in making folks comfortable with a sight-unseen purchase. It's a double-edged sword, though, as I miss meeting with buyers. That very rarely happens for me anymore.

Jeff