Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 10-27-2016, 07:52 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Late Model Collertor Car Question

OK Guys,
My current car is not really related to the rest of the cars on this board, except for the limited production. about 5 months ago I bought a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 coupe. Now there were just over 2000 of these made and while that is not the lowest production numbers around, it was a one year production car and in 2006 it was special order only. These are one of those cars that in another 10 years will end up in collections. My car is all original equipment with one ECU program upgrade. I want to do some custom touches to it and my question is do you guys think, in your experiance, will it effect the value enough to wory about? Mine is dark gray. No matter what color that cars are the windshield trim, door handels, side scoop trim and a large % of the interior are the same color silver. I would like to change all of that to a carbon fiber look and it will more closley match the body color. Just asking for some experianced openions, will this hurt the value enough to wory about in a few years?