Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 02-25-2024, 04:28 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Dealer Display MOPAR wall Clock

This is a Hidden Gem I have had for Years, This Mopar Wall clock came from the Bremerton Wa 6th Ave "Jim Travelers" Chrysler Dodge dealer Parts room counter around 1976 when they relocated to Auto center way. We have had this clock in my Dads garage then mine. It was static since the 120 vac clock motor stopped working. I chose to obtain a affordable Aftermarket clock mechanism 1.5 vdc powered that had shafts the Match the diameter of the original minute and hour hands, the "Bores" of the Hand have NOT been altered (*Very important). The Second Had was added from the Replacement Clock drive kit, as in the Orig drive does NOT sue a second Hand. The 120vac mech will come with the clock, but I would NOT break into it in an attempt to repair, the clock appears fine using the aftermarket drive. See the condition of the alum housing and silk screened logo and colors. Cream puff Clock. I assume it is a 1970's format for ALL the Brands applicable. Chrysler, Plymouth Dodge. I have not Seen Comps out there and this is a Made in USA model not some recent Repop.

Firmly Priced.

$ 399 + Professional Packing + Shipping + Insurance
Paypal F&F

Thanks, SYC

Jim
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 100_2801.jpg 100_2800.jpg 100_2799.jpg 100_2798.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...