Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Reply Price $ Update Bump Mark Sold

Old 02-12-2003, 11:18 PM

Default 1969 COPO chevelle

Monaco orange/black interior, 427, turbo 400, 4:10 posi. Beautifully restored, show ready, correctly dated car. Past Nov. 2001 feature car, and has attended 2 reunions. Documentation includes owner history, full original buildsheet, COPO verification, and GM of Canada documentation. Priced for a quick sale firmly at 65k. You will not find another COPO of this caliber for this kind of money. Can e-mail interested parties photos. I am listing this car for a board member and will help handle the transaction. Thanks. Dave
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 32606-69Chevelle.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 02-12-2003, 11:37 PM

Default Re: 1969 COPO chevelle

dave? didn't mrgasser buy that car already? I am confused. I thought there were two cars like that. glen bought one and dom bought the other one. is there a third one? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 12:43 AM

Chris, this is mrgassers car. He has decided to sell it at a 10k loss from what I sold it to him for! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/img] He has pursued other car interests, and would like to move this car quickly. This is a legit, stand tall car. Plenty of people at the reunions have seen it, as well as other major shows. Somebody is going to get a great deal. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 12:45 AM

It got dusty
Old 02-13-2003, 01:30 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,150 Posts

I co-owned this Chevelle in 1998.I too think it is an incredible Chevelle,and the Original Buildsheet was the icing on the cake.
It looks better today then when we sold it.
I can believe it's twin is in Ill. too.
I could not find it's mate at all back then.Now they are both here within miles of me,and I have no mo money! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 01:37 AM

I like that Chevelle alot also...My favorite color too. Anyone interested in my Ralley <font color="green"> Green </font> Canadian COPO Camaro?
It was last month's feature car. If I can get a quick sale, I will buy the Chevelle...Let me know guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 03:32 AM

Just thought I'd mention I was the second owner of the car from 72 - 74 if you were looking for any history on the car. Sorry had only one lousy photo. You can blame me for it not having the original motor.

Andy

Old 02-13-2003, 04:13 AM

Andy? Care to share the story how ya blew the engine[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]?
What car were you racing against? Can you post the vintage pic?

Bill

1974 Jeep CJ5 - 304 V8, Edelbrock Intake, Holley 650, MSD Ignition, Patriot Headers
Old 02-13-2003, 04:52 AM

Bill, I wish I had an exciting racing story to tell about blowing the motor but... I bought the car in late Jan 1972 and most of Feb it was cold and snowing. So one sunny day in March I went out for a drive to see how it would perform. I was driving along at about 80 mph and the pickup fell out of the oil pump.
As for the picture, it was taken in July 1973 you can just see the side of the car. If you look closely you can see a Bass 48 speaker on the rear shelf as I had a Lear Jet 8-track in it. Deep Purple's Machine Head was played many times on it.

Andy

Attached Images

Old 02-13-2003, 10:14 AM

I know you guys know this car as one the "the twins", but actually it is one of "the triplets"!
Peter [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif[/img]