Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 12-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,396 Times in 758 Posts
Default Vintage Day 2 American Racing Daisy 200S Rims

This is the full set that was on my 1970 Hemi Charger for a few years. There are vintage, 1971, one-piece aluminum American Racing 200S rims, or more commonly known as "Daisy" wheels. They are 15x7 with a 4-1/2" bolt pattern for Mopar and Ford.

The modern re-issued rims are nothing like these originals.

The set is in beautiful condition. They have not been polished/sanded or altered in any way from their original shape. The only cleaning I performed was to mask off the entire rim area and walnut shell blast the center "daisy" area to get 40 years of road grime out of the cast aluminum. All the original machining marks are still on both sides and on the lug area, including the fine machining on the rim surface. A set of NOS center caps were installed on them. The rims are straight and true.

They come with a set of 215/70 and 275/60 BFG Radials if you want them (they are 2003/2004 dated tires) or I can dismount and ship the rims alone.

You won't find a nicer, unaltered, original set out there.

$1000 for the set. I prefer pickup from me in NJ, but will ship. (Probably costs around $50 a wheel to ship with proper insurance, etc.)

Thanks, NJSteve [email protected]

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...