Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2021, 03:08 PM

Default CBC (Chassis Broadcast Copy) Prop. Shaft information

I started a thread over in the CRG forum on this topic. Thought might get some good input from this forum too.

I need some help here in regards to possibly refining the CRG Driveshaft Report. As with anything, we are always looking for new data and we update reports as we get new solid confirmed information.

Some recent information has surfaced that is suggesting there is yet another driveshaft that needs to be documented for 1967 and another for 1969.

If you have a Chassis Broadcast Copy (CBC) for 67,68 or 69 Camaro we would appreciate your help. These are quite rare, but they do surface sometimes. Would be interested in a clear photo of the whole sheet, or if you want to just include the 2 letter code and the propeller shaft (driveshaft) box, that is fine too. For 69s it is box 230.

Any CBCs with a six cylinder engine in 67, COPO or L78 in 69 would be the most helpful but we will take any information you can provide.

Thanks in advance.

You can post here, in the CRG thread or email me direct.

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.p...34.0;topicseen
Attachments - The Supercar Registry cbc_jl82.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...