Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 01-18-2006, 02:41 AM

Default Re: Yenko Deuce Cushion Grip Steering Wheel

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of Mark, where has he disappeared to? Cat eat his keyboard?

IMO, just another hit and run sladerous attack, with no merit. Time for Mark to apoligize to Joe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I couldn't post a reply until now because I have a real job and cant get to a computer as often as I wish. As for an apoligy?? Never!!! I wouldn't put it past him to sell a repop wheel to someone. Its kinda funny that Marlin posted that Joe called him and asked him how to tell the difference between the two??? Why do you think he did this??? I can really care less if you sell the wheel or not. I look at it this way, this is supposed to be a site that helps out others instead of making a huge return on your investments. I dont think you paid $1600.00 for that wheel so why are you asking so much for it??? You say these guys are you friends?? Where I come from you earn friends by doing things or getting them something and not trying to make a buck off them. If these people were your so called friends then sell the wheel for what you have in it. This whole hobby has gotten out of hand with the prices of cars and parts. I know I have sold a few things to people on here and never sold them for anything over what I paid, thats a buddy thing I guess and I can go to sleep at night with a clear head. I think you and your brother can care less about anybody here and only want to help yourself buy selling things at a much higher price then you get it for. I can see if you sell it on ebay and the buyer be where, but SYC should be a place where you dont try to run a business to fatten your pockets, but more a place to help out friends. Oh by the way speaking of ebay, why do you not post your bidders name??? Do you and your brother pump up the bids??? Just a thought. Mark
Old 01-18-2006, 03:51 AM

I don't know if this is a kiss and make up kind of discussion, but you fellas are carrying this past the point of no return----------Sorry to see it
Old 01-18-2006, 03:54 AM

"I can really care less if you sell the wheel or not."

Hmm...seems like you and a friend went to an awful lot of trouble if you could care less. This was an obvious preplanned attack on my character...nothing more nothing less.

"Oh by the way speaking of ebay, why do you not post your bidders name???"

As it's been THOROUGHLY been discussed in the past...do a search on THIS site instead of ebay and you will be surprised at what you can learn. I use private auctions because to me, it seems like the smart thing to do. It protects me and my bidders from this sort of nebby BS, when the likes of yourself and Peters put your noses where they don't belong.

I make it no secret as to what I buy and sell on ebay, my buyer/seller name is camarojoe, same as I've used here for years. My positive feedback rating of 837 speaks for itself, and is increasing daily. I have been buying and selling on ebay since July 1 1998, which is years longer than many even knew ebay existed. (You can add that info to your notebook too if you'd like.)

But if that's not enough, as Mr70 has pointed out, it's easy enough to do a search of any ebay bidder ID to see what they've been buying or selling in the recent past, as I'm sure you're well aware. If you or anyone else has a problem with any of my prior auctions or any of the bids, they simply shouldn't bid on my items...and for all my bidders who's names remain anonymous, they probably don't even realize how lucky they are to be protected from the obvious character assassination attempts put together by yourself and Rick.

I've both sold and traded numerous items to literally dozens of sYc members both via ebay and through the site directly. I have donated to the syc for my membership, and am always thankful to the site for allowing me to post the few for sale ads i do post here. I don't see anyone other than yourself coming out to bash me here, or calling me an enemy of the hobby. Apparently you've missed the large entirely "not for sale" display I drag across the country every year for the past 7 years. To suggest that I am strictly in this hobby for money, or to "take advantage" of this site's members seems laughable to me.

Apparently your research of my ebay buying and selling has allowed you take into question my "friendship" status to the hobby, and I feel that here at the sYc I am among many...but I don't see too many coming to your defense. I think I've presented the facts, posted pics, answered questions, and have been more than understanding here. I hope the intelligent will make their own decision...as my brother said earlier today, let's just agree to disagree and put this to rest.

Go Steelers.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:05 AM

Jeez...can I go to work ? Hey Charley...I thought you were going to shut this down this morning..no pay raise for you...are you guys done ? I thought so....PM each other your cell phone numbers...It's over...after seeing that guy get gored there really wasn't much else to say. Maybe this can be a reminder to everyone to think before they type....I'm locking this for good...and i am going to delete the whole stupid thread soon. Camarojoe...re-post your for sale ad...the real wheel is resonable priced and I think it should be reposted...and you should give me a 70 standard wheel because I am a nice guy. You guys are valuable and have good input here...so shut up.