Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 11-03-2016, 01:46 AM

Default Weiand 4x2 SBC intake and carbs

What you are looking at is a rare Weiand 4X2 SBC intake set-up. The intake is in excellent shape. I have this exact intake set up on my 55 210 project. These intakes are very very hard to find. Before I found my intake for my 55 I never seen one of these, or even knew these existed. When I came across this one recently I just couldn’t turn away from purchasing it. The carbs are Holley 94 carbs. They are actually made for ford and say ford on the side of them. After I got the intake home I noticed 1 carb has the 1 inch fuel bowl and will need to be changed so all 4 are the same. I took the intake all apart and soaked the carbs to get rid of all the grime from sitting around. The inside of the carbs are in exceptional condition. I blasted the intake and gave it a fresh coat of aluminum blast.
I was told this was on a running motor with this linkage. I kind of doubt that. There was old gas in the carbs, so maybe. In my opinion the linkage needs to be re-done and the carbs will need to be rebuilt. I have a guy that specializes in these types of set ups. The best thing about these intakes is you can set them up for a progressive linkage. No need to try and sync all 4 carbs. I really don’t care if I sell the intake I bought it for its rarity. I’m asking 1500.00 for the complete setup. I figured I would offer it for sale and give someone the opportunity to have a rare piece for their hot rod.

The before pictures

The after pictures

This is my 4x2 set-up I have for my 55 chevy. The intake and carbs to me really brings out the wow factor to the engine bay.
Old 11-16-2016, 12:29 AM

Default Re: Weiand 4x2 SBC intake and carbs

Bump I'm also open to offers
Old 11-16-2016, 02:16 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,546 Times in 1,170 Posts
Default Re: Weiand 4x2 SBC intake and carbs

What a oool piece.