Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 02-26-2024, 04:56 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 68 / 69 Camaro Auto Floor Shifter

1968/1969 Camaro D55 Floor Shifter aka Horseshoe Shifter.
Started with a Great Used Core and fully disassembled and cleaned, polished and added the appx Hundred dollar-Thompson Performance laser cut TH400 shifter detent may be used to replace the old worn out factory detent. This detent will enable positive shifts from low to 2nd to 3rd (Drive). I also cleaned the contacts on the Delco electrical # 434 switch continuity check for proper operation electrically. The hardware was glass beaded and re manganese phosphate. The housing was evapo rusted and preserved with Boe-Shield T9. I lubed the sliding and rotating mechanisms with NAPA Disc brake grease.

Ready to Install as Is, preserve your factory original on the shelf and install this for a different positive controlled shifting during aggressive driving or speed contests at your local track. This is not some clapped out swap meet Core-find or hacker removal from a modified Car. I spent a lot of time and attention to the details on this item.

Pricing reflects: $250.00 Delivered Via Paypal F&F.
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_4627.jpg IMG_4624.jpg IMG_4622.jpg IMG_4621.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...