Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 07-07-2019, 03:00 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Vintage Allen Syncrograph Ignition Distributor Machine Tester E1415HD

For Sale is a super neat 1950's (I assume) Allen Syncrograph Ignition Distributor Test Machine. The machine itself is in used condition with plenty of patina as you can see. I plugged it in and it does hum. I tried to turn on a few of the different functions and it definitely will switch modes. The center also spun initially (then I switched modes and it didn't, not sure if that is by design). No clue how to test accuracy and no idea really how to use the machine. That said, I am selling this as a machine that needs to be gone through and possibly rebuilt. I do not warranty or know the condition of all functions or the internals. There are two ID tags on the machine Model W-92, C7E, Serial 8098 and Model E1415HD J7E and Serial 8090.

Also included in this auction is the smaller distributor tester box/ machine that is pictured towards the end. As stated, I do not know condition, it has not been tested. Both of these machines are similar to the Sun Distributor machines that are out there.

Let me know if you have any questions. The main machine is super heavy so I would greatly appreciate local picture. That said, I will box and ship if needed (likely on a pallet). The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Free delivery to NCRS Nationals in SC (next week) and Corvette's at Carlisle (payment must be made in full). Paypal as family and friends so no fees.

sYc price - $499 obo + shipping

Thanks,
Dave
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_6819.jpeg IMG_6814.jpeg IMG_6813.jpeg IMG_6812.jpeg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...