Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Baldwin-Motion Performance

Old 12-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,490 Times in 610 Posts
Default Re: 1967 Baldwin Motion Cars

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brent396</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> COOL PIC </div></div>

That is the same as this. Car that is.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Here is a better Picture
Old 11-20-2015, 09:44 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COPO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
At the moment, there's only one real and documented '67 BM Chevelle and it's sitting in a shop in VA.
</div></div>
Supercar Collectibles advertises a '67 BM Chevelle diecast replica as being built for delivery in March '16 and they are using the rearview picture posted above - Supercar diecast
do you have any pictures of the documented '67 BM Chevelle? maybe you can send Jim or Scott @ SC some pictures? they are in Chicago right now for MCACN, but you can get their e-mail by back tracking through the link posted above.

I am not a complete idiot, there are pieces missing....
Old 11-21-2015, 08:18 AM

I saw the car a few months ago and it is coming along nicely. Rolling chassis all done along with the drivetrain, but don't know the ETA for the completion of the restoration. Kevin H. is presently the owner of this documented '67 BM 427 Chevelle. Ricky Smith in VA is restoring the car. Get in touch with one of them and they may be willing to share some information. Car has amazing documentation and purchased from a friend of the original owner. Car was also featured in numerous magazines back in the day, so no question how it was delivered to the original owner straight from Baldwin / Motion. Car was running 11's and later 10's. Truly a historic car from the era.
Old 12-15-2015, 04:49 PM

I purchased a 1969 corvette on Long Island a few years ago from a women it was her husbands car and he had passed away . When I was in the garage she had other cars and she took me over to his tool box and she had the original paperwork and magazine article for a 1967 motion camaro of that her husband bought new . He was the owner of several nice cars back in the day . If anyone has an original 1967 motion camaro I can give you this women's number to see if the paper work belongs to your car .
The Following User Says Thank You to 69sidepipe For This Useful Post:
x Baldwin Motion (01-25-2019)