Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Baldwin-Motion Performance

Old 04-18-2003, 04:22 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Motion Vette @ Barrett Jackson Florida

My Motion Phase III Corvette is unrestored with 14,900 miles. I dont know if you know the value of perfect condition un-restored cars lately but this adds to the value drastically.
Also, the engine is a very limited production Phase III 482ci. Which seems to be one of a handful installed in a Motion car. Possibly one of one in a Vette. This car also has a Hone overdrive, not all cars came with a Hone. These Motion options in my opinion are most important.
This Corvette was never in rain, even the body mount bushings still have the masking tape on them as it was during assembly in 1969.
At the BJ Auction this car was very well respected, it was placed indoors next to the stage for the celebration party and most of the auction. Speed Vision filmed it and a magazine story will be written about it shortly.
Thanks for your reply Kevin, supply and demand is most imporant. B.J. told me in 32 years they never auction a Phase III Motion Vette!
Old 04-18-2003, 06:21 AM

Send a message via ICQ to 55chevy Send a message via AIM to 55chevy Send a message via Yahoo to 55chevy
Default Re: Motion Vette @ Barrett Jackson Florida

Definitly an awesome Vette. I wouldn't sell it if it were mine.

Ed