Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale > Supercars/Musclecars-Sold listings

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2024, 11:58 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default FS 2019 Tahoe 41K miles (great tow vechicle)

Up for sale is my 2019 Tahoe LS Custom Edition. This is the version with no third row seat, which I specifically wanted to avoid the awkward high/sloping cargo floor in the other versions. My family never uses the third row, so I was very enthusiastic when Chevrolet offered these for a couple years. It has no options except the Max Trailering Package (added cooling capacity, gear, brake controller) and factory-installed body side moldings. It has less than 300 towing miles on it, with my 63 Corvettes on an open trailer. Great occasional towing vehicle and extremely comfortable daily driver for those that don't want/need a 2500 or larger truck.

Mileage is 41,700 and will change slightly because I haven't bought my new Tahoe yet. This is as close to flawless as a driven 2019 vehicle can be. I still haven't peeled the protective film off the screen or climate control panel. There is not a single ding on the body. Every service has been done at or ahead of schedule (oil changes ~4500 miles / oil indicator at 40%), with OEM filters and Mobil 1. Every service documented in an Excel spreadsheet. New Bridgestone AT Revo3 tires at 29,574 miles. Detailed every year and washed weekly. Absolutely no body rust, and very minor surface rust on fasteners and chassis components.

This is the most reliable Tahoe I've had--In the 5+ years I've owned it. It has not made one single trip back to the dealer. It also has a 10 year Apex service contract with $100 deductible that is transferrable to the buyer, but I need to confirm the details of how that process works.

Only demerit is it had a OEM front bumper cover put on ~2021. My wife bumped someone and it pushed the license plate bracket into the bumper. I insisted the insurance company replace the cover with a GM part. There was no metal damage nor damage to the grille or lights. I have pictures to show such.

These pictures are from the last detail 10/30/2023.

Asking $36K.
Attached Images

Last edited by SupremeDeluxe; 02-01-2024 at 12:02 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SupremeDeluxe For This Useful Post:
dykstra (02-02-2024), juliosz (02-01-2024), napa68 (02-01-2024), RPOLS3 (02-01-2024), ScottG (02-01-2024)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_1683.jpg IMG_1682.jpg IMG_1681.jpg IMG_1680.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...