Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 09-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Cytech Double Park 4 post lift - SF area -SOLD

I just listed one of my Cytech Double Park 4 post lifts on the local Craigslist and thought maybe I should put a link on here in case there’s someone in the SF Bay area that might be looking for one…… Asking - now down to SOLD

Check this out if interested:

Cytech 4 post lift

(please let me know if the link doesn’t work or is incorrect)

My contact number is in the ad if you wish to call me directly.

Thanks for looking! Charlie
Old 09-12-2012, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Cytech Double Park 4 post lift - SF area-$2250

Wow – I’ve had quite a few interesting trade offers – but most of them take up just as much garage space (which defeats my purpose of selling a lift) or are a little scary to me (not really interested in collecting guns or military weapons, too old and out of shape to take up dirt bike riding or wild off-roading, etc).

Cash would only take up space in my pocket so I’m still leaning in that direction and dropping my price to $2250.00.

Of course, some Bolt-on wheels or side exhaust for my 67 B/B Corvette might be useful……
Old 09-12-2012, 03:21 PM

Thanked 3,718 Times in 1,003 Posts

The link doesn't work.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:11 PM

I think the link changed when I reduced the price on C/L. It should be working now with an updated link.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Cytech Double Park 4 post lift - SF area-SOLD

Another price drop - now SOLD - and no, I will not deliver this lift (but will help load it of course).

OK, so my C/L links tend to have hiccups... Here's a copy of my ad and pics (which is probably how I should have done this in the first place):

This listing is for only ONE used Cytech "Double Park" 7000 pound rated four post car lift.

My garages are a little full so I'm thinking about selling one of my four post car lifts. These are Cytech brand (originally out of Wichita Kansas), rated at 7000 pounds and in excellent condition. The platform height at full lift is approximately 69" tall. The posts are 78" tall with a width of about 101" from outside to ouside and a length of around 13' 6". The motor is powered by 110 volts. The lift will include a pair of loading ramps, a pair of wheel stops for the ends of the platforms, a steel cross tray that can be used for supporting a jack under the vehicle and a pair of plastic drip pans. These do not need to be bolted down (they can be moved when needed), but can be anchored if you desire.

If you are checking out this ad, you probably already know about car lifts, so there is not much else to tell you. I don't need to sell one, and I'm not moving, so please don't waste our time with unreasonable offers.

I think these cost around $3500 each when first purchased, plus extra for the accessories. The first person with cash and the means to haul one off gets it... They can be partially disassembled for transportation - a flat trailer would be helpfull, or possibly a long truck would do the trick as well. I may be open to partial trades (Chevy muscle car or midyear Corvette parts, antique toys, etc.) but cash is my preference.

If interested, please give me a call on my cell at 707-287-5041 and we can chat. I tend to be busy during normal workday hours, so if you get my voice mail please leave me a message or try calling me again later. Thanks, Charlie