Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 08-30-2015, 03:16 PM

Default Holley Heat Shield (NA-9) - Repop

Hi,

My brother-in-law and I put together what I believe is a pretty good reproduction of the NA-9 Heat Shield for the 70 Z28 and Corvette. One-year only option and they sold it over the counter for a decent amount of time. Had it on my 71 Van Nuys Z28, cool guy in Detroit just put in on his 70 Z28 Van Nuys Z28 (Correct for the one-year option). We used the same gauge of aluminum that GM did originally. The bend is accurate as well and fits great.

Slight modifications to original design...

- Enlarged the holes for the carb studs ever so slightly / NOS ones were sticking and it could have been us but with a slight, slight enlargement is works great
- Shaved a hair off of the curve that rides along the choke coil to allow for a little more clearance for non-1970 cars with a parallel coil vs. the perpindicular one on the 70 Winters Intake / you can't tell unless I said something

I sell them on eBay for $125 + $10 shipping but I will take care of the shipping for U.S. members which only costs me $5/6 bucks. $125 all in is fine with me.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Mike Drevline (Suburban Chicago)
202-679-5100
mdrevline@outlook.com

Former Owner

1974 Type LT Z28 Survivor
1980 Firebird SD455 (From 1973 Trans Am)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...