Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale > Parts/Memorabilia - Sold listings

Please note

Closed Thread Mark NOT Sold

Old 02-04-2013, 11:26 PM

Default 1968-72 Nova Park Brake Package- It's Beautiful!

<span style="font-size: 14pt">1968-72 Nova Park Brake Kit – Outstanding Package!
</span>
Includes a <span style="text-decoration: underline">mint-mint-mint</span> original Chevrolet park brake pedal assembly (just take a look at the photos!). Came from a 9,300 original mile car. Even the pedal pad is absolutely perfect. A complete set of beautiful new stainless steel park brake cables along with high quality stainless (and other) hardware is included in the kit. Fits 1968-72 Nova, but will potentially fit 1967-69 Camaro models as well (cables are slightly different). No rust and super great looks!!! Super High Quality package that you can’t find anywhere else! Priced at <span style="color: #FF0000">$299 Or Best Offer!</span>

Contact me:

wscraba&quot;at&quot;telus.net
(Swap the &quot;at&quot; for @)

BTW: I'm still adding OEM, restoration and high performance parts to my selling out store on Ebay. Buy something and help clean out the garage...L-O-L. All kidding aside, check it out:

http://stores.ebay.com/Chevy-Muscle-...Race-Car-Parts

Thanks for the space Yenko.net. Cheers!

Wayne

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Closed Thread