Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 08-01-2008, 06:56 AM

Default 1964 Dodge Hardtop Aluminum Front Max Wedge Docs

Selling a nice 1964 Dodge 440 Hardtop, Rare Factory Aluminum Front Lightweight Super Stock 426-425hp Stage III Max Wedge, 1 of 6 known to exist according to Galen Goviers Registry, 4 Speed, 4.56 Sure-Grip, Real Original Aluminum Package(09) Stage III Maxie Lightweight, All Body Numbers Match, Original Vin Plate, Fender Tag, Rad Support and Package Tray SO Numbers Present, Correct Date Coded Stage III Max Wedge, 4 Speed, 4.56 Sure-Grip, Chrysler Historical Documentation, IBM Build Sheet, Galen Govier Decoded and Personally Inspected Report by Galen, Sold New at Thompson-Royal Dodge in Virgina Beach Virginia and Raced on the East Coast. Beautiful Rotisserie Restoration of an Original Factory Lightweight Drag car....correct engine, Factory CrossRam, Correct 3705 Carbs, Factory Max Wedge Headers, Correct Air Cleaners and NOS Velocity Stacks, Correct Trunk Mounted Battery, Super Nice Original Aluminum components including Fenders, Hood, Scoop, Bumper and Bumper Brackets, Upper Tie Bar, all Original Sheet Metal, Correctly Restored Inteior by SMS, Gray Metallic with Blue Cloth and Vinyl Bench Seat, Beautifully Rotisserie restored Max Wedge Lightweight Hardtop...Hardtops with the (09) Package are Super Rare...most were sedans. the Undercarriage is as nice as the top....$175,000 or Offers, trades, Thanks Tony 215-499-2693 Car in Located in Illinois..... Thanks for the classified Im having a Hard time trying to download pictures. email me at [email protected] for pictures
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 08-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 1964 Dodge Hardtop Aluminum Front Max Wedge Do

Tony - Sounds like a very interesting car. Do you have its race histoy? Send photos to me and I will post for you.

[email protected]

Old 08-02-2008, 04:28 AM

Sam, Thanks for the help and your offer to help post photos. I could get the pictures to load to thie site. The car was purchased at Thompson-Royal Dodge in Virginia Beach and raced by one if its mechanics for the first season flying the Thompson-Royal Colors and name. The car was then purchased by the driver/mechanic when the new 65 A990 Hemi Lightweights arrived around January of 1965. The driver/mechanic who was now the cars owner is said to have raced the car for a couple of seasons and then it is said that he actually drove the car for a few years on the street! Can you imagine driving an Aluminum Front Stage III Max Wedge Super Stocker with an Aluminum Frontend as your daily transportation? Thats about all that I have on the cars early days. I will email you a few pictures of the car. Thanks for the help....really appreciate that...Tony Im emailing you some pictures!
Old 08-02-2008, 05:55 PM

Here you go Tony....

ride! What a thumper!!

Old 08-02-2008, 07:03 PM

That is one awesome car!
Old 08-02-2008, 09:28 PM

Scott, Thanks very much for your help! Its cool that some guys are still willing to help just for the sake of helping...something you dont see a whole lot of these days. Thanks again,,,,Tony
Old 08-05-2008, 06:45 AM

WOWSA!!! nice factory hotrod!