Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 10-03-2003, 03:39 AM

Default Re: 9 F 17 1100837 alternator for sale

Now im a little confused,are you guys with me or bashing me.I started out this post buy simpley listing the item I had for sale and all I asked for was a resonable offer!!!! Then when someone asked me whats the least I would take for it although a fair and appreciated question,I didnt have a dollor amount in mind.Then I simpley mentioned ebay as my next alternative if it didnt sell here,and at that point I didnt even have an offer and I also hadnt put a price on it.
Then someone ask's how much I paid for it,well I inherited it from my dad and what the heck does that have to do with what it's worth anyway,,, that was a totally irrelevant question in my opinion.What I or anybody else pays for any given item makes it worth no more or less than what its truely worth.Im guessing my dad paid about $10 for it in 1975 so whats that make it worth today?
Why are there people on this board that try to make a moutain out of a mole hill. Im not some smart ass sticking my nose where it dont belong I just simpley had an item that I would part with that I though some of you guys could put to good use on a car you bought 20 years ago for $5000 that is worth $85,000 today!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 03:59 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

can you send me a photo of the stampings and how much you would sell it for
email me
Old 10-03-2003, 04:00 AM

I made you quite a fair offer via PM, but didnt get any response...
Old 10-03-2003, 04:18 AM

Yountto It's yours. You've got mail !!
Old 10-03-2003, 04:31 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

HEY, THANKS FOR THE CHANCE AT IT!!!!!!!!
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 04:56 AM

Tommie Im sorry,,,,,, after the earlier responce I decided to just say heck with it,,, sold.Some people have to ruin it for others by seeing if they can stir something up.Well they did,it worked, next time i'll list it on ebay enter a stupid high reserve ,and get twice what I would have accepted from the good guys on here.
There are people on this board that need to grow up and think twice before they hit the contine button after typing their post.I am not pointing any fingers but I have been reading this board daily for about a year and some of the petty stuff that gets brought up and argued about is so unlike the typical people I would picture as owning or even having serious interest super cars. The end !
Old 10-03-2003, 04:38 PM

DS well said. I to was suprised that someone would want to know "what would be the least you would take for it" or "how much did you pay for it" two absolutely redicules stupid questions in my opinion as well. What are we in 5th grade or something???? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 05:57 PM

Old 10-03-2003, 06:38 PM

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

OK you've got him in trouble now,throw a brick :--poke him in the eye with my thumb [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif[/img], wait I'LL RUN HIM DOWN [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[/img]--------All this fighting I worked up a thirst [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif[/img]--- [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2003, 01:58 AM

Stay outta this Frank or else ....DS...we are all very mature on this site dammit