Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Yenko Chevrolet

Old 11-28-2018, 03:05 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

I have a partial set of these (4 caps, 2 stickers, 2 sets of screws, 2 gaskets) which were bought from a very reliable source and they are the same as what Ron (ronzz572) is showing.

Old 11-28-2018, 03:27 PM

Sam, what happen to that set you got from China??

68 COPO Camaro 9737 non-converted YENKO
69 YENKO SC Camaro, Hugger Orange - born with engine!
Old 11-28-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enio45 View Post
Sam, what happen to that set you got from China??

I don't have a CLUE as to what you are referring to......................

you probably smelling that FEERAREE gasoline or somethin'!!!!!
;>))

Old 11-28-2018, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,077 Times in 1,321 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronzz572 View Post
PM's updated. Steve I would like to talk to you please sent you a PM also. Thanks everyone for your interest so far. I have to buy these from a individual and the amount I need will reflect prices. I'm hoping to stay at a minimum affordable to everyone maybe $150 to $200 a set. Or maybe less. please give me a little time to get a list of what everyone needs so I can get these where they belong on yenko cars. They have been sitting on a shelf for years and are authentic.

Great speaking Ron, and understand there are a lot of variables in play. As we discussed once you confirm qty and pricing this will be moved to the classifieds. Also thanks for your time and efforts making these available to our members exclusively.

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve Shauger For This Useful Post:
mockingbird812 (11-28-2018)
Old 11-28-2018, 10:11 PM

Default atlas center

This is what I have for Atlas Centers. All aluminum. Bolt pattern is smaller than Torquethrusts. Not interchangeable without modifying. Were there several designs or editions of these caps?
Attached Images

Old 11-28-2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61 vert View Post
This is what I have for Atlas Centers. All aluminum. Bolt pattern is smaller than Torquethrusts. Not interchangeable without modifying. Were there several designs or editions of these caps?
I'm very interested in hearing and seeing everyone's original caps to compare if maybe there were early and late style caps. This does throw a curve ball for me. So please post up some pictures materials made of? Aluminum or plastic? Just to clear the air of some some questions arising. I'm going to reveal my source. He is the current owner of the atlas alloy foundry building property now He was employed and made up the drawings for the wheel design. Also friend of the former original owner thats still alive well into his 90's. Unfortunately has altztimers. I dont want to sell anything that is deemed here incorrect by this board. I will wait till what i have is approved here. Although the stickers screws and gaskets look good. My question are the caps a newer design that were never marketed and stored at the original foundry or ?

1970 L78 camaro cranberry red standard black interior original drivetrain.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronzz572 For This Useful Post:
YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY (11-29-2018)
Old 11-29-2018, 06:33 PM

If anyone here is a original owner of a yenko car and have original center caps on your atlas alloy wheells Please post up some pictures? A short discussion today with the original wheel designer and current owner from atlas alloy foundry building and property, I will call him Tom his first name, He told me they used a Mickey Thompson wheel and made they're own design of it. Now that may allow a Mickey Thompson wheel cap to fit it. Making me think some atlas alloy wheels could have a replacement from a Mickey Thompson wheel, That making it a option to use as a replacement. Because it will directly fit it. Also he told me for as long as he's been there the center caps are what I have. So if anyone hasn't a different opinion or original cap? Please post up. I'm just trying to get this right I'm talking with a 80+ year old man. Maybe his memory could be off on the original cap? Thank you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronzz572 For This Useful Post:
SS427 (11-30-2018), YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY (11-29-2018)
Old 11-30-2018, 07:29 PM

PM's All answered. Please for your quantity requests for sets indicate 4 or 5. Thanks.

Old 12-07-2018, 01:18 AM

Just a update here. There will also be available Original lug nuts with washers for the wheels. Gaskets for caps, screws for caps. Available also. I am going to list each item separately with a price so if someone wants individualy a new decal, screws, caps, gaskets, lugs nuts, washers I will make them available. Please give me some time on this? I am trying to get my pricing put together so it can be moved over into the parts for sale to move forward.

Old 01-13-2019, 12:47 AM

Update on pricing. I have set the price on the caps and hardware to install the wheels also.A set of 4 caps will be $200 plus shipping. 1 individual cap will be $50 Each cap kit will include 5 screws 1 gasket and 1 center cap with applied decal. Also I have NOS. Lug nuts and washers. 20 lug nuts and 20 washers will be $100 for a set. Individual lug nuts and washers are $5 each for 1 washer and 1 lug nut. Sticker for caps individual will be $10 for each decal. Individual cap screws are $5 for a set of 5. I am looking into us postal boxes for the sets. I estimate cost at about $18 to ship the caps. If lug nuts are included I should be able to combine shipping in the cap boxes. This posting is only to initiate pricing and I will post this over in the parts for sale when it becomes official I'm ready to do so. Any feedback is appreciated on this post. So please reply if you have questions? I'm hoping in a couple weeks I will be ready to get this under way.