Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Other Muscle

Old 01-17-2009, 04:32 AM

Default Corvette Maco Shark??

Does anyone know this car. Maco Shark on eBay. Is it just a 70's Maco-ver that time forgot?
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 01-17-2009, 04:59 AM

Default Re: Corvette Maco Shark??

That car is owned by a member here. Pictures in the BM? section.

wicked far out paint job!!

here's that original post

good luck with the sale Ron !!
Old 01-17-2009, 07:01 AM

Hi folks:

Yes this is my car for sale, along with my 69 427/390 coupe with Motion hood, flares and chin spoiler and 68 427/435 roadster.

I did not list the cars here because I have been waiting for the stars to show up under my name as I thought I had sent money pay pal for my membership, which obviously didn't go through.

The information on the other two cars is listed on Rochester Craigslist, I would love to see three cars go to the right owner. Everything goes with these cars, extra wheels, hoods, emblems, hone-o-drives and LS-6 motor.

I spoke to Joel Rosen about this Maco at Chevy Vette Fest, he advised that this was a Motion Kit but not a motion built car. If you compare the body of this car to the Moray GT (my last car) or McMichaels Maco, they "pie cut" the wheel wells on the motion built cars and brought them down over the wheel. I am so happy I went to Chicago vette fest and meet Joel. He is a great car guy and a family man. He was a complete prick to me over the phone when I was documenting the "MORAY GT". The things I learned documenting that car and after meeting Joel are incredible. Thanks Dan Hayes (current owner of The Moray GT) for the invite to Chevy vette fest.

I bought these cars with the intention of never selling them. Unfortunately I am still restoring a building, my wife is trying to get a show to broadway, and lastly my business is not yet firing on all 8 cylinders in our new location. I can only hope that when everything is back up running 100% that the "71 Motion Gt is still available down the road in Corfu.

I'm looking for $78k for all three cars and all the stuff that goes with them. If cars are sold to a YSC member I will donate $500.00 to this website. If anybody has a sincere interest contact me at [email protected] or call me at (585) 748-8777.

Thanks SYC.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:03 AM

If you wish to look at this stuff look at www.myspace.com/bajorekagency Thanks guys