Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 10-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,888 Times in 767 Posts
Default Re: Big MCACN Announcement; Calling Yenko Enthusiasts

OK, Bob. You're making up all these cars to irritate me, aren't you.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:26 PM

7 Yenko Chevelles, unreal! Has to be one of the biggest gathering of Yenko Chevelles ever.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 AM

Thanked 1,062 Times in 335 Posts

And 6 Yenko Stingers! oops, make that 7 including the '72.

And...and...and... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif[/img]

Oh Kasey....

Bashton
MCACN Managing member
www.mcacn.com
Old 10-23-2012, 03:06 PM

I've started to pack already. I've been thinking of downsizing my own collection, so we will have more Yenko (die cast) than anywhere we have ever been, ever. I've pulled out close to 40 different cars (67-8-9 Camaros, 69 Chevelles, 69-70 Nova's) with most of them just 1 car each. And just so all here know, it's not (not) all about the booth &amp; selling. My business partner Scott and I originally attended (as we're both car guys) and we were simply blown away. So much, we'll never miss one. The circles of specialty cars, the Hursts, the Hemi Cuda converts, the people, the barn finds, the, the, the... man what an event. I'm excited man... I'm excited. Just put a countdown (number of days) on our homepage - with a link of course to MCACN. Is it too early to pack the duffle bag? 51? Wow...
Old 10-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

It looks like we added another 70 Yenko Deuce and a 69 Yenko Camaro X11 in progress to the show!..BKH
Old 10-27-2012, 01:12 PM

The official count is 61. Add a very familiar Hugger Orange all original and unrestored '69 sYc 427 Camaro to the mix, that we all know very well!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Old 10-28-2012, 06:41 PM

Oops sorry Rick, I didn't follow up on my last post. The owners initials are MH. The restoration work thus far has been done by local shops and the quality falls short of what the car deserves... The car is very presentable, but lacking the finer details
Old 10-28-2012, 08:47 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The official count is 61. Add a very familiar Hugger Orange all original and unrestored '69 sYc 427 Camaro to the mix, that we all know very well!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

This shall be yet another &quot;Reunion&quot; as this is the car formerly owned by Don and Judi Stowers, who will be showing their Hurst/Olds in our Class of 1972 display. Thanks go out to the new owners of the H/O '69 Yenko, who have agreed to ship this beauty up via Reliable all the way from Texas. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Old 10-28-2012, 09:33 PM

Bob, this looks like it's going to be one of the best car shows ever!
I'm not sure where the previous notice was placed, but I wanted to remind all the Yenko participants
that I will be photographing ALL of the Yenkos at this year's show and will place as many as I can into
a new book that will be available Fall 2013 (health permitting).

If your Yenko has an interesting or unique story, please forward it to me for possible inclusion into the book.
I will not be bringing a computer or a scanner to the show, so email works best.
Please send your story to: pete@vetturapublishing.com for review.

Thanks!
Dr. Pete
www.vetturapublishing.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The official count is 61. Add a very familiar Hugger Orange all original and unrestored '69 sYc 427 Camaro to the mix, that we all know very well!

Bashton

This shall be yet another &quot;Reunion&quot; as this is the car formerly owned by Don and Judi Stowers, who will be showing their Hurst/Olds in our Class of 1972 display. Thanks go out to the new owners of the H/O '69 Yenko, who have agreed to ship this beauty up via Reliable all the way from Texas. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

Bashton
Old 10-29-2012, 02:14 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bob, this looks like it's going to be one of the best car shows ever!
I'm not sure where the previous notice was placed, but I wanted to remind all the Yenko participants
that I will be photographing ALL of the Yenkos at this year's show and will place as many as I can into
a new book that will be available Fall 2013 (health permitting).

If your Yenko has an interesting or unique story, please forward it to me for possible inclusion into the book.
I will not be bringing a computer or a scanner to the show, so email works best.
Please send your story to: pete@vetturapublishing.com for review.

Thanks!
Dr. Pete
www.vetturapublishing.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The official count is 61. Add a very familiar Hugger Orange all original and unrestored '69 sYc 427 Camaro to the mix, that we all know very well!

Bashton

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div> </div></div>

Dr. Pete;

Great to hear you are on track to join us. So many stories, so many great cars and so many outstanding people. Hope you're geared up, as you are going to very busy!

Bashton
MCACN Managing member
www.mcacn.com