Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 12-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 68 Yenko Camaro

Mike; A former Yenko employee has revealed that he has information on several Yenko built/sold cars. The information is contained in folders, a folder for each car. Many '67s, a few '68s and '69s, and a handfull of '69 Novas. Several members of this site have been able to purchase the folder pertaining to their Yenko. This is where most of the information on Brian's Nova came from, which was available for viewing at the Supercar reunion. Are there other "Brian's car" in the paperwork? I can not say, I have not seen the paperwork. Tom
Old 12-03-2002, 03:26 PM

Thanks Tom.
Old 01-11-2003, 04:08 AM

$110,000 Before Barrett
Old 01-18-2003, 11:40 PM

Rich is a well known broker that ads money to cars and either the buyer or seller gets screwed. he will say he never did anything like that but I know he has done so I was one of the people he ripped off. BEWARE he may sound good but is nothing but a used car salesman.
Old 01-19-2003, 12:01 AM

Steve, you sound angry, I take it you had a bad experience.
Motown. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2003, 01:31 AM

I would think he has to get something on one end or the other to help someone find something they want.
Old 01-19-2003, 01:40 AM
Yenko Premier Member

Easy SupercarSteve you are using the S word and I take that personal and a few others here will also,not every salesperson is bad and that fellow is a broker not a profesional sales associate.A fact very few know is that if their were no salespeople their would be no Supercars because their would have been no one to sell them and do all of the paperwork you cant find today.
1969 RS Z/28 Lemans Blue
1970 Z/28 Blue
1967 RS Convertible
1968 Camaro SS
1992 GMC Yukon 30166 miles
Old 01-19-2003, 05:19 PM

SupercarSteve Its a known fact that im a broker. Im not a broker who stacks money on these cars but do ask that sometimes the buyer and seller both take care of me unless the seller is paying me a comm,but unlike most brokers that put thousands of dollars on these cars is a crime.These are very expensive already and I know people that put 10+ on cars. This is why I dont deal threw brokers or dealers. If you add up my comm when added up you would find out it comes out to less the 5% and a lot less. People like you: I feel bad that I dont put money on these cars so you wouldnt feel you got ripped off and had to pay on both ends. It still comes out less when both pay !! Im also a locator that gets paid to find some of the rarest cars out there and clients that know how I work. But I would bet you the car was what we said it was and all that(seller and I). So i feel good you didnt bash the car (say) you got from me.You just sound like one of those guys who just dont like to pay !! But I see you hid your ID.