Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 01-06-2004, 04:56 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,790 Times in 1,015 Posts
Default Re: WANTED ( CAR DETECTIVE)ON 68 CAMARO

"I TOLD TOD I PUT A 12 BOLT IN THE CAR (
I THOUGHT YOU WROTE EARLIER THE CAR HAD A 454 , OR DID THIS 3RD PERSON SET YOU STRAIT AGAIN MR"

But the story was that it has a BE Copo rear end..And that COPO rear end was supposed to be a important part of this Copo car. So now it is just a rear end that you put in ?
Old 01-06-2004, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO CHARLY FOR WRITING SOME BEFORE HE GAVE ME A PHONE CALL TELLING ME THE HE WAS TOLD". I sent you a Email today with those facts today before I ever posted them. You never responded. And I happen to know personally two of the three persons that verified this. Are you saying it is a different car than Todd has on his site ? Ha !!! Are you now saying you didn't put the 12 bolt in that you just today told Todd you did ?

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT'S WITH THE YOU EMAILED ME , ANOTHER THING I HAVE NOT TALKED TO TODD IN OVER 1 MONTH AND THAT WAS ABOUT A HEMI CUDA.I HAVE NEVER STATED THE CAR DIDN'T COME FROM TOD, TOD HAS BEEN A DUMP TRUCK DRIVER FOR 15 YEAR SUED SOMEONE AND STARTED BUYING CARS TO BEAT ON AND SELL .
Old 01-06-2004, 05:00 AM

" I have tried to work with you guys to find out about this car." Charley and others did that for you as a service [ CAR DETECTIVE WANTED- posted by you]. Now you are blasting Charley for taking his time to uncover this mess and all you can do is claim you've been screwed. IMO these guys have gone above and beyond for you. THE FAT LADY CAN SING!!!
Old 01-06-2004, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
" I have tried to work with you guys to find out about this car." Charley and others did that for you as a service [ CAR DETECTIVE WANTED- posted by you]. Now you are blasting Charley for taking his time to uncover this mess and all you can do is claim you've been screwed. IMO these guys have gone above and beyond for you. THE FAT LADY CAN SING!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
IT'S FINE TO HELP SOMEONE OUT IT'S ANOTHER TO POST FALSE STAMENTS LIKE THE 12BOLT INSTALLATION BY ME, I HAVE NEVER TURNED A WRENCH ON THE CAR EVER PERIOD.

THE REASON IM P-OFF IS BECAUSE WE WERE TO COME UP WITH THE FACTS NOT POST HEAR SAY, WHEN CHARLY STATES THE OLD OWNERS NAME AND IT'S FALSE, THE 454 STATEMENTS FALSE, THE PONTIAC REAREND FALSE, I INSTALLED THE 12 BOLT FALSE, WHAT AM I TO DO, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FLORIDA TO SEND CHARLY THE PAPERWORK AND NOW THIS .
Old 01-06-2004, 05:19 AM

My chips are on Charley. You have called the wrong dog out to play if you think what he is saying is made up, he has NOTHING personally to gain from this mess. YOU have made this SUPER complicated.
Old 01-06-2004, 05:20 AM

Dana Man you asked for a DETECTIVE to search for information on the car for you and I think you received what you asked for.I do not think you like what you received.But you are dealing with people on this site that know there S$%#.I would bet money Charlie knows what he is talking about.It is hard to pull the wool over these guys eyes!Now I am not saying you are tryng to pull the wool over anyone but seems Charlie has struck a NERVE, I have read all the post on this subject and if you want to find out if your documentation is CORRECT,why would you have to go to Florida for that.Why not have the person in Florida fax the paperwork to Charlie,I would bet he could tell from a fax copy if the documents are REAL or not and not even have to see the originals you have.Or have good quality copies sent by FED EX To him if it is that important to you.If I owned a car like what you have with the documents you have I would spend the money to fly someone there to make sure everything is REAL.I bet you are probably through trying to find out anymore information on the car from these guys because I think you know by now it is hard to BULL$%^&*# these guys! I am wiating to hear more on this but I bet it is pretty much over now! Except that Charlie should change his last name to "MATLOCK"

Bobby
Old 01-06-2004, 05:22 AM

I emailed you back at [email protected] . That is the address you sent me the Protecto plate pic from. You are free to stop by Parks Automotive at 625 W. North Street and talk to Jim or Ron. Ron used to own the car. I have known Todd for awhile so I don't know why he would lie to me as he has nothing to gain.
Old 01-06-2004, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My chips are on Charley. You have called the wrong dog out to play if you think what he is saying is made up, he has NOTHING personally to gain from this mess. YOU have made this SUPER complicated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I AM NOT SAYING CHARLY MADE THIS UP , IM SAYING WHAT HE WAS TOLD WAS FALSE.
Old 01-06-2004, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I emailed you back at [email protected] . That is the address you sent me the Protecto plate pic from. You are free to stop by Parks Automotive at 625 W. North Street and talk to Jim or Ron. Ron used to own the car. I have known Todd for awhile so I don't know why he would lie to me as he has nothing to gain.

[/ QUOTE ]

THEN YOU DON'T KNOW TOD AT ALL . WE HERE ALL DO
Old 01-06-2004, 05:37 AM

Jim Parks is a good Friend. He put the 427 Emblems on your Car. Jim is known around the Supercar Arena from having owned probably the best 67 Yenko there is. Also owns a 3000 mile 69 Yenko and a 2002 ZL1. He drives on Power Tour every year and your Camaro did part of a Power Tour with Jim. Now you can accuse him of not knowing what he is talking about but I don't think you will get very far. Your car belonged to one of his employees. As for you bashing Todd...I didn't see him trying to sell the Camaro as a Copo.