Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 01-28-2010, 01:14 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Trouble in Paradise!

World Economic Woes Hit Jihad.

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda management have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 25% next January from 72 to only 54. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (or B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this by management is a kick in the teeth."

Amir accepted the limited availability of virgins but pointed out the cutbacks were expected to be borne entirely by the workforce and not by management. "Last Christmas Abu Hamza alone was awarded an annual bonus of 250,000 virgins," complains Amir. "And you can be sure they'll all be pretty ones too. How can Al Qaeda afford that for members of the management but not 72 for the people who do the real work?"

Speaking from the shed in the West Midlands where he currently resides, Al Qaeda chief executive Osama bin Laden explained, "We sympathize with our workers' concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day jihad, in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff they won't be able to blow themselves up." He defended management bonuses by claiming these were necessary to attract good fanatical clerics. "How am I supposed to attract the best people if I can't compete with the private sector?" asked Mr. Bin-Laden.

Talks broke down this morning after management's last-ditch proposal of a virgin-sharing scheme was rejected outright after a failure to agree on orifice allocation quotas. One virgin, who refused to be named, was quoted as saying "I'll be buggered if I'm agreeing to anything like that...it's too much of a mouthful to swallow."

Unless some sort of agreement is reached over the weekend, suicide bombers will down explosives at midday on Monday. Most branches are supporting the strike. Only the North London branch, which has a different union, is likely to continue working. However, some members of that branch will only be using waist-down explosives in order to express solidarity with their striking brethren.

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 01-28-2010, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Trouble in Paradise!

Wait till the Muslim branch of the SEIU gets involved.......

The Best things in life......Aren't Things
Old 01-28-2010, 01:48 AM

I'm going to leave this one alone!!
Old 01-28-2010, 02:10 AM

i thought this was another russo steele tent collapse topic

Old 01-28-2010, 07:12 AM

Perhaps they could negotiate a suplemental agreement that allows for replacement, or substituted virgins. I see no language that specifically says anything about women. Perhaps a side agreement with the amalgamated sheep and goat headers union local 2 could provide substitute ewes at a ratio of 2 ewes per 1 woman there by actually increasing the number of virgins rather than reducing them.
I've asked kwizz to run this proposal through his legal dept for clarification, but he declined stating that he was afraid they might just run off with the sheep.
Further updates when possible.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 AM

So Shoney...would that be like a sheep hearders special..
Old 01-28-2010, 04:15 PM

Thanked 4,743 Times in 697 Posts

Nice.

1966 Chevy Caprice 427-390
2012 Chevy Camaro RS Convertible

Old 01-28-2010, 04:46 PM

Isn't there a doctor that does that surgery where they sew the cherry back together?Call it a "Restored Virgin",not to be confused with when they cut the cherry from an ugly chick and sew it onto a pretty one which would make it a "Virgin Rebody" How about if they just dress a really hot trashy girl up in a tight little schoolgirl uniform,airbrush over all her tribal tattos and call it a "Virgin Tribute"
Old 01-28-2010, 05:10 PM

LOL

Old 01-28-2010, 06:03 PM

Who said they were woman , could be guys!!!